- Manuscripts must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere in any part or form.
- Manuscripts should be in English. All manuscripts should be prepared in Latex and submitted in PDF format. We do not impose strict limits on word counts and page numbers.
- Each submission must be submitted electronically using our online system. You can access the submission system via the "submit manuscript" link.
- All papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Once the manuscript is reviewed by the reviewers it is returned to the corresponding author in an electronic format with the reviewers’ comments and recommendations.
- The decision about the manuscript based on the reviewers comments and recommendations rests on the Editor-in-Chief.
- Submissions needing further revisions (minor, major) are returned to the corresponding author for revisions.
- The accepted paper is returned to the corresponding author for proofing.